Saturday 1 August 2009

My little Secret

I have had a secret ,
My little ribboned wooden box
With kaleidoscopic holes.
Showing myriad of tinted glass pieces.
All intermingled in time,
Each creating a pattern of life.
And stained with the essence
Of me and those moments unique,
Unsurpassed in their intensity
Of joys and sorrows alike.
My little treasure chest
Contents oozing out of the edges.
With memories uncountable
Mingled,Lost,Confused.
Yet,distinct.
''You'',my secret-My world.
And I hid you,guarded you.
Lest they take you from me,
Like all that I lost,all that was snatched ....
Over the years moth or moist
Could not touch you,
Nor time could ravage your being.
No friend or confidante could
Even guess your existence.
In my box of memories...
Your Existence,My Being.
But now,after all those years,
You have come to claim your right.
You say it was yours and never was mine.
While I could never have imagined
My secret will claim its breath
Demand its life,
Stripping naked to the world
My Big little secret.
Untying the ribbon,like Pandora's box,
Shattering the kaleidoscope,
Of My world,My very Being!
As you assume your life,
I die a silent death and so does my box
And the patterns.The Glasses and The Dreams.
Void of all I had.
My Breath...My Love,my soul.
And Mine ''You''!

3 comments:

Lucy Fur said...

i didnt know you vlogged!!!where've you been hiding you talented little girl?

Moo Kay said...

yes nekah shy person!@

Moo Moo said...

interesting one !